Ocala Woman Celebrates her 101st Birthday
Published July 9th, 2014
OCALA---She's a testament to the fact that there's a lot to enjoy in life.
Rosa Chipello celebrated her 101st birthday Tuesday.
She was born in New York in 1913 but her parents returned to Italy soon after she was born.
But after almost seven years, her family came back to the United States and Florida has been Rosa's home.
Her friends at The Bridge Assisted Living Facility in Ocala threw a party for her today.
Rosa's shining moment this year was being able to walk down the aisle at her granddaughter's wedding in April.
Her family tells us there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
- Woman shares her 100th birthday with America
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Gainesville Woman #GivesBack on Her Birthday
- 101 year old Gainesville Woman Sets Fitness Example
- Mother Kills Her Own Baby Before Turning Gun on Herself
- College Student Turns Part-Time Job Into Her Own Company.
- "Celebration Pointe Bridge" opening to connect Archer Rd and Butler Plaza
- Gainesville Woman Celebrates A Century
- Gainesville Woman Celebrates 100th Birthday
- Man Accused of Attacking Woman in Bedroom, Faces Her in Trial