Power Outage In High Springs Affects Nearly 4,000 Residents
Published July 21st, 2014
HIGH SPRINGS - A power outage in northern alachua county is affecting thousands.
Nearly four thousand people in the High Springs area find themselves without power. They are all customers of Clay Electric Cooperative Inc.
According to their automated message service personnel has been dispatched, and the power will be restored as soon as possible.
We do not know the cause of the outage at the time.
- Marion County Officials make push to bring Chewy, Inc. to Ocala
- Foster families on the rise in one North Central Florida community
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Bell Tragedy: State Rep. Says DCF Needs To Be Accountable
- Clay Electric Manager provides update on power outtages
- Superintendent: school closing will save district nearly $500,000
- Nearly Two Years After Tree Trimming Accident, Mom Speaks Out
- Ocala Organization Gives Toys to Kids in Needy Neighborhood
- Hundreds of people in Ocala March to remember Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Construction in Poe Springs Park Nears Completion