Shooting In Williston Kills One, Detectives Looking For Suspect
WILLISTON - A shooting in Williston last night has left one person dead.
31-year-old Leo Rives was killed near Northeast 218th Avenue and 35th Street. The suspect has yet to be identified. However, detectives believe they knew each other because they were both in the same car during the time of the shooting. According to the Levy County Sheriff’s Office, rives was the driver and the suspect was the passenger.
Rives sister, Delores Moore was at the scene of the shooting, she said, "Nobody want to see their child, grandchild or nothing go the way he did. I don't think he deserved that, nobody does. Whoever did this you must come forward... You must have some sort of sympathy or feelings for this here."
The Levy County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in this case. If you have information please call 352-486-5111.
- Another Johnson Steps Down From Levy County Sheriff's Office
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Launches New Investigation
- New Levy County Sheriff's Office Allegations
- Another Levy County Sheriff's Office Investigation Concludes
- New K-9 Vehicles For Levy County Sheriff's Office
- Levy County Sheriff's Office On Board With New Age Technology
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Justifies Spending
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
- Town of Inglis to Dissolve Local Police Department, Begins Neogtiating with Levy County Sheriff's Office
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Cracks Down on Career Criminals