8 people are dead in a murder/suicide in a home in Bell. 6 of the victims are children. Details at 11.
Two Years Since Omar Gibson Disappeared; Family Still Hopeful
Gainesville, Florida -- Omar Gibson's family is still optimistic that he will be found, after he went missing two years ago.
Melvin Gibson says he last saw his son exactly two years ago, July 24, 2012..
According to the family they were told he was last seen with a friend that same day as well.
His car was eventually found at the Palms Apartment Complex on 39th avenue, where he always hung out.
Right now Gainesville Police say there is no new information on Gibson's disappearance.
His grandmother Dorothy Mackperson says it's not like her grandson to disappear without telling someone where he was going.
If you know anything you are asked to call Gainesville Police at 352-393-7500 and the detective's office at 321-362-0198.
- Omar Gibson's Family Hopes to Keep GPD on the Right Track
- Search for Omar Gibson Continues One Year Later
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- Search for Omar Gibson Continues
- Two Years Since Deadly Earthquake and Tsunami Hit Japan
- Celebrating 69 Years Since the Battle of Iwo Jima in World War II
- Remembering Christian Aguilar, One Year Since UF Student Murder
- 149 Years Since The Civil War Battle of Gainesville
- 40 Years Since The "Gainesville 8" Were Acquitted
- One Year Since I-75 Disaster