Boil Water Notice Issued For The City of Waldo
ALACHUA COUNTY---A boil water notice has just been issued for the city of Waldo.
The city is in the process of installing a third well and must redo the electric at the water tower in town.
Technicians experienced an electrical failure at that tower Sunday night and urge residents to boil their water through Tuesday.
The city plans to have the water tested on Monday.
- Water Main Break Causes Boil Water Notice In Hampton
- Boil water notice for Marion County communities
- Waterline Break Leaves Archer Residents Under Boil Water Notice, Repairs on the Way
- Archer Boil Water Notice Remains in Effect
- Water main breaks; boil notice in effect for High Springs
- Some Newberry residents are under a boil water notice
- Boil Water Notice: Hawthorne
- Hawthorne under boil water notice
- Portions of Lake City under boil notice
- ASO Major to be demoted for failure to supervise