Boil Water Notice Issued For The City of Waldo
ALACHUA COUNTY---A boil water notice has just been issued for the city of Waldo.
The city is in the process of installing a third well and must redo the electric at the water tower in town.
Technicians experienced an electrical failure at that tower Sunday night and urge residents to boil their water through Tuesday.
The city plans to have the water tested on Monday.
- Water Main Break Causes Boil Water Notice In Hampton
- City of Alachua Raises Electric Rates
- New Communications Tower for NE Alachua County
- Waldo Sues Alachua County
- Boil Water Advisory For Starke
- Residents Near Hogtown and Possum Creek Should Boil Water
- Bronson Water Notice
- Hawthorne Water Tower Comes Down
- GRU's Proposed Budget Sees Decrease in Electricity costs/Increase in Water
- Mosquitoes Use Standing Water to Stir Trouble in Alachua County