Boil Water Notice Issued For The City of Waldo
ALACHUA COUNTY---A boil water notice has just been issued for the city of Waldo.
The city is in the process of installing a third well and must redo the electric at the water tower in town.
Technicians experienced an electrical failure at that tower Sunday night and urge residents to boil their water through Tuesday.
The city plans to have the water tested on Monday.
- Boil water notice for Marion County communities
- Water Main Break Causes Boil Water Notice In Hampton
- Waterline Break Leaves Archer Residents Under Boil Water Notice, Repairs on the Way
- Archer Boil Water Notice Remains in Effect
- Water main breaks; boil notice in effect for High Springs
- Boil Water Advisory for City of Archer
- City of Alachua Raises Electric Rates
- New Communications Tower for NE Alachua County
- Waldo Sues Alachua County
- Bronson Water Notice