Bravo Trial Day 5: Defense Heavy On Documenting Times
GAINESVILLE - Its day 5 of the Pedro Bravo trial. Bravo is the young man accused of killing his high school friend Christian Aguilar.
We are continuing our coverage gavel to gavel as a UFPD officer on the stand Thursday continued testifying Friday, as he was cross-examined
Bravo and Erika Friman-- who dated Bravo in high school and Aguilar in college went to report Aguilar missing on September 21, 2012. Once at the University of Florida Police Department, they dealt with Timothy Peck.
He was the officer who photographed Bravo's vehicle from the outside and inside. While he was on the stand, the defense weighed heavily on documents from UFPD not having specific times and that after two years its hard to be accurate.
The defense asked Peck, "If it's not video recorded, if it's not in your report... You're answering questions solely based on your memory from 2 years ago." Peck responded, "Yes."
Peck located a receipt for McDonald's for a purchase on September 21st at 12:57am. Peck says that was inconsistent with what Bravo told him.
I will be tweeting live from the courthouse all week long, follow me on Twitter @BecharaReports.
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo's Cellmate Recounts Murder
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo Asks For Inmate's Help In Creating Copy-Cat Murder
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Bravo Trial Day 1: Narrowing Down Prospective Jurors
- Bravo Trial Day 3: Journals, Letters & Sketchbooks Read In Court
- Bravo Trial Day 3: Girlfriend Takes Stand
- Bravo Trial Day 2: Father & Mother Take Stand
- Bravo Trial Day 1: Jury Selected
- Bravo Trial Day 2: Opening Statements