Bravo Trial Day 7: "I Need To Hide My Roommate."
GAINESVILLE- We're on day 7 of the Pedro Andres Bravo trial. Bravo is being accused of the premeditated murder of his high school friend and UF student, Christian Aguilar. Bravo's phone records were reviewed.
"I need to hide my roommate," that is a picture found on Pedro Bravo's phone. In the picture you can see Siri responded, "Swamps? Dumps?"
The image was most likely a screenshot Bravo took from Facebook not an actual search he made. That was actually addressed by the jury who asked how he could do a Siri search when he had an iPhone 4 not 4s.
On day 7 we heard from Matthew Goeckel a detective for the Gainesville Police Department who focuses on iPhone forensics and cellphone records.
Detective Goeckel looked through data of Bravo, Christian Aguilar's parents, Rosa Felibert, a friend of Bravo and Aguilar, also Erika Friman who was Aguilar's girlfriend and Bravo's ex.
The jury was asked to exit the room as the defense began to question the validity of the phone location data.
I will be tweeting live from the courthouse all week long, follow me on Twitter @BecharaReports.
- Bravo Trial Day 9: "Chris Was Someone I Could Relate To"
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo's Cellmate Recounts Murder
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo Asks For Inmate's Help In Creating Copy-Cat Murder
- Volunteers No Longer Needed In Search For Missing UF Student
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Bravo Trial Day 1: Narrowing Down Prospective Jurors
- Bravo Trial Day 3: Journals, Letters & Sketchbooks Read In Court
- Bravo Trial Day 3: Girlfriend Takes Stand
- Bravo Trial Day 2: Father & Mother Take Stand