Bravo Trial Day 9: Bravo's Cellmate Maps Out Shovel Location
Gainesville -- Bravo is giving surprising testimony on the ninth day of his murder trial and explaining his decision to move to Gainesville. Bravo is accused of poisoning and suffocating his high school friend, UF student Christian Aguilar over an obsession with a girl. Bravo is sticking to the latest story he gave police, but with a few twists.
I will be tweeting live from the courthouse all week long, follow me on Twitter @BecharaReports.
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo's Cellmate Recounts Murder
- Bravo Trial Day 4: Items In Bravo's SUV Tested Positive For Blood
- Bravo Trial Day 5: Bravo's Handwriting Confirmed
- Bravo Trial Day 9: Bravo's Side Of The Story
- Bravo Trial Day 4: Receipts Show Shovel, Duct Tape & Sleeping Pills Were Purchased
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo Asks For Inmate's Help In Creating Copy-Cat Murder
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Bravo Trial Day 5: Hunters Tell How They Found Aguilar's Remains
- Bravo Trial Day 7: Gruesome Details About Aguilar's Remains
- Bravo Trial Day 10: Last Text From Aguilar's Phone