Drunk Driver Hits Six Patrol Cars, Nearly Injures Officers
GAINESVILLE--- A Gainesville man who had way too much to drink became a danger to a half dozen police officers.
Gainesville police were working an accident on southwest 13th street early this morning when 27-year-old Harry Witt plowed into six patrol cars.
Witt caused over $10,000 in damages and almost hit two officers.
His BAC was .278, nearly three times over the legal limit.
- Three Drivers Hit GPD Patrol Cars, All Charged or Suspected of Drunk Driving
- Drunk Driver Hits Cop Car
- Dunnellon man hits 2 cars, flees after dragging person
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Accident on I-75 near Ocala left drivers smelling a fishy scent
- Police: Drunk Driver Assaults, Rams Ex-Girlfriend's Car
- 78-Year-Old Drunk Driver Injures 2 Restaurant Employees
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Bicyclist Hit By Drunk Driver Out of Hospital, Fellow Cyclists Raise Money for Her Recovery
- Officials: Drunk Driver Hits, Kills Lake City Woman