Free Amplified Phones For Those Who Are Hearing Or Speech Impaired
Gainesville, Florida -- If you have a hard time hearing or you are speech impaired, you are eligible to receive a free amplified phone.
Florida Telecommunications Relay is a non-profit organization that distributes telephones throughout Florida.
One of the distribution centers is located here in North Central Florida at the Center for Independent Living.
The cordless and corded phones are free, but you must be over the age of 3, and you must have a landline.
If you'd like to get a free phone you can visit the center or you can go to their website at ftri.org.
- New Alert System Available to Visually- and Hearing-Impaired
- No Hunger Game Part 2, The Faces Of Those Who Help
- Kid's Central: Helping Find Homes For Those Who Need It Most
- Track Walk for Those Who Can't
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- Financial Free Speech
- Is Gainesville High viral video protected under free speech?
- Truck Driver Who Hit Bus On Phone
- Free Speach Advocates Fear "Chilling Effect" After NSA Phone Records Revelation
- Free Phones offered through State Program