Grants for Teachers: Using Agriculture in the Classroom
NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA - Teachers can now apply for grants to introduce projects in the classroom involving agriculture.
To apply for the grant money through the Florida Farm Bureau, visit their website: http://www.floridafarmbureau.org/programs/teacher_mini_grants
Applications are due October 1st and recipients will be notified no later than November 15 via email.
For ideas on lesson plans involving agriculture, visit the Florida Agriculture in the Classroom website at: http://faitc.org/
- Ag Workshop Informs Teachers
- New Teachers Become Students Before Taking Over The Classroom
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Judge Rules MCSO Deputies Used Excessive Force on Joshua Salvato, Grants Wrongful Death Award
- Will the Gainesville Police Department be allowed to use a $2.8 Million Grant?
- Farmers Discuss the Proposed Farm Bill
- Alternative Ways to Shop for Fresh Produce
- Chiefland Logger Named Woman of the Year in Agriculture
- Sunshine Festival Celebrates Florida History
- Bees Buzzing in North Central Florida for National Honeybee Day