One Month Later and Still No Answers In Williston Murder
WILLISTON-- Its been over a month since Leo Rives was killed near Northeast 218th Avenue and 35th Street in Williston.
I spoke with the family today and they're desperate for help.
With no suspects in custody, there are still more questions about what happened that night.
On July 5th, Levy County Sheriff deputies found 31-year-old Leo Rives on the ground next to a car.
Investigators say he had been shot to death possibly by someone who was riding in the car with him.
The family does not know who he was with that night, but detectives believe they knew each other.
There are a few suspects but investigators couldn't share any more details of the investigation at this time.
The family says they still have fond memories of rives.
(Arianna Bostick, Rives Niece) " hes very funny person, kids loved him, we all loved him, he used to always make jokes about random things."
Rives leaves behind a wife and two kids.
If you have any information regarding this case, please call the Levy County Sheriffs office.
- One Year Later, Still No Answers
- No Answers in University Attacks But One Student Speaks Out About the Suspect
- Shooting In Williston Kills One, Detectives Looking For Suspect
- One man still on the run after armed robbery on UF's campus
- 4 Years Later, Still No Answers
- Florida lawmakers talk water pollution problems in Levy County
- Months Later, Tent City Still A Messy Situation
- Superintendent of Gilchrist County Schools Speaks Out About the Kids Murdered in Bell
- 6 Months Later, Father of Murdered Teen Speaks Out
- One Year After FBI Raid of Gainesville Clinic and Still no Answers