Police Officially Identify Live Oak Boy's Remains
LIVE OAK---The body of the child found in a pond in Live Oak has been officially identified as 9-year-old Leo Walker.
Live Oak Police say after DNA analysis, investigators were able to confirm that the body that found Friday was indeed Leo's.
He was discovered about a half mile away from his home.
Leo had autism and went missing Wednesday morning.
- Health Expert Describes Sedative's Side Effects; Police Investigate Boy's Death
- Human Remains Found In Missing Boy's Yard
- Man Gets Life Sentence for Boy's Death
- Fla. dog owner gets 10 years in boy's death
- Make-A-Wish foundation grants local boy's wish
- Gainesville Boy's Baby Photo Seen Around the World
- Live Oak Police Officer arrested by FBI
- Child's Body Found in Live Oak
- Missing woman's remains identified thanks to DNA testing
- Human Remains Identified as Missing Marion County Man