Possible Arson? A Family Is Upset After Their Car Goes Up In Flames Overnight
Ocala, Florida -- An Ocala family wants to know who destroyed their car early Monday morning.
An Ocala police officer was patrolling the 700 block of southwest 5th street when he noticed a vehicle in flames.
The family was sleep inside when they heard knocking at their door just after 2:30 in the morning.
The officer notified the family and got them out the house and onto the road away from the burning vehicle.
Melinda Blunt says she believes someone set her beige 2013 Chrysler Sedan on fire with a flammable material.
Blunt says that was their only means of transportation.
Ocala Fire Rescue officials say this has not been ruled an arson as of yet, but the fire is still under investigation.
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames
- Ocala Mobile Home Goes Up In Flames
- Marion County Barn House Goes Up in Flames
- Possible Post Office Closure Upsets Residents in Small Community
- Car Bursts into Flames
- Car Bursts Into Flames in Duval County
- Arson Suspected in Lake City Car Fire
- Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life
- School Assault Possibly Linked to Car Burglaries