Report: 15-Year-Old Race Car Driver Broke Neck, Suffered Severe Head Trauma
MARION COUNTY---A newly released accident report shows a 15-year-old girl who died after a crash at Bubba Raceway Park in Ocala suffered a broken neck and severe head injuries.
According to the Marion County Sheriff's Office, Niokoa Johnson died in March after the race-ready Nissan Sentra she was driving crashed into a concrete barrier during a speed trial.
The report also showed it was Johnson's first time driving the race car.
- Raceway Says 15 Year Old Race Car Driver Died
- 15-Year-Old Dies at Bubba Raceway- Too Young to Be on Track?
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Dontavious Copeland Sentenced in Shooting Death of 15-year-old
- A Special Wish Granted To 15-year-old Boy Brings Him To Disadvantaged Primates
- 15-year-old Gets Underground Tattoo
- 15 Year Old Severely Injured in Raceway Crash
- 4-year-old dies after being strangled by 11-year-old, according to deputies
- 78-Year-Old Drunk Driver Injures 2 Restaurant Employees
- Deadly car accident, 14-year-old driver