Sales Tax Holiday Weekend
Published August 1st, 2014
You still have the weekend to take advantage of the sales tax holiday.
Florida's sales tax holiday began at midnight with savings on more items this year.
According to the Florida Department of Revenue, during this holiday period, Florida law says that no sales tax or local option tax will be collected on purchases of clothing, footwear and certain accessories, certain school supplies and personal computers and certain computer-related accessories, when bought for noncommercial home or personal use.
Many parents are stocking up on school supplies for their children.
The sales tax holiday ends August 3rd at 11:59 pm.
For a link on all items that are tax exempt and what's new about the sales tax holiday this year, you can visit http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/tips/pdf/tip14a01-04.pdf
- Hurricane Season Sales Tax Holiday: What You Should Know
- State Sales Tax Holiday is Just Around the Corner
- State Sales Tax Holiday Begins Friday
- Sales Tax Holiday Weekend
- Sales Tax Holiday's Last Day
- Watersense and Energy Star Sales Tax Holiday Weekend
- Sales Tax Holiday Bill Heads to House Floor
- No Hurricane Sales Tax Holiday
- Gov. Scott approves 3 sales tax holidays
- Florida Governor OKs Sales Tax Holiday For August