‘Toys for Tiny Heroes’ Celebrates Children of Wounded Warriors
OCALA, Fla. -- A holiday toy drive is focusing on our wounded warriors and their families this holiday season.
Clinical Psychology Associates and the Great American Coffee Roasters Company are hosting the "Toys for Tiny Heroes" on December 16th at the Marion Sovereign Building Ballroom in Downtown Ocala.
Toys will be handed out to children of wounded warriors and eligible veterans.
Click here for information about donating or to register for the event.
- Margarita-ville Bash For Wounded Warriors
- Bikers Roll Through The Streets Of Ocala To Deliver Toys For Children
- Ocala organization gives 1,000 toys to needy children in Putnam County
- P.K. Yonge celebrates former teacher Toy Whitley
- Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team Inspiration for All
- Toys for Tots struggling with toy donations
- 'Tiny House Nation' filming in Gainesville
- Women Warriors, Now In The Front Lines
- Tiny Horses Bring Big Smiles
- County commissioner proposes tiny homes for the homeless