8th annual Noche de Gala preview
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- With one of North Central Florida's biggest fundraisers just around the corner, organizers of Noche de Gala are previewing the event.
The Sebastian Ferrero Foundation and UF Health s\Shands officials hosted the preview today at the children's hospital.
The event featured a preview of the silent auction items.
Horst and Luisa Ferrero created the foundation in 2007 after their three-year-old son Sebastian passed due to medical errors.
The foundation raises money for programs to improve pediatric health care.
Several families with their own children as patients attended the preview.
The 8th annual Noche de Gala will take place on Saturday, October 24th at 7 P.M. in Micanopy.
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Noche de Gala Preview
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- 7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- Noche de Gala Preparations Underway
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- Noche de Gala Celebrates With "Enchanted" Evening