1. The WCJB TV20/CW Monster Jam Giveaway is open to all persons in the local viewing area 18 or over, except interns, full or part-time employees of Gray Television/WCJB TV20/CW, including their families (spouses, children, parents, and persons living in their households), participating prize sponsors and their agencies. WCJB TV20/CW reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who doesn’t abide by the contest rules as listed.
2. WCJB will air promotional announcements directing viewers to enter to win at wcjb.com beginning 4//22 through 4/25 2017. Sports Anchors will also direct viewers to enter for their chance to win at wcjb.com beginning Friday 4/22 through 4/25 2017. Five names will be randomly drawn from all entries. Two winners will be announced on Monday 4/24 and two names will be announced on Tuesday 4/25. The Grand Prize Winner will be annonced 4/26. Winners will be notified by phone and announced on the air 4/24, 4/25 and 4/26 during sports. Tickets will be picked up at the station at 6220 N.W. 43rd Street, Gainesville or can be picked up at the Bubba Raceway Park with legal ID day of event. Winner can choose which method of receiving tickets when called.
3. All taxes due on any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
4. Four Family Four Packs will be given away which include four tickets for the Saturday 4/29 at 1pm. Plus One Grand Prize will be awarded which includes a Family Four Pack of VIP tickets for the event Saturday April 29th at 7pm and includes merchandise and pit passes.
5. Winners acknowledge that WCJB TV20/CW and prize sponsors shall have the right to publicize and broadcast their names, likeness, and voice to promote their winning and participating in WCJB TV20/CW’s Monster Truck Giveaway.
6. One entry is accepted per day.
7. Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may occur with WCJB TV20/CW’s sole discretion. Any rules dispute shall be determined by our management at the station’s discretion.