"Relay for Life" around North Central Florida
Relay for Life events are popping up all over North Central Florida. They are walking to celebrate, remember and fight back.
Volunteer and American Cancer Society Board Member Yvette Carter visited TV20 to talk about how the money raised impacts communities.
To get involved visit http://relayforlife.org
Yvette's Relay: East Gainesville Relay for Life
Friday May 3rd- Saturday May 4th @ Howard Bishop Middle School
- UF hosts "Relay for Life"
- "5 Points of Life" Marathon & Relay
- "Pals for Life" Saved a Life
- Billionaire Buys Out "Way Of Life"
- Greenberg "celebration of life" announced
- Family Spotlight 5/13/10 "Facts of Life"
- Family Spotlight 9/16/10 "Spice For Life"
- 2 car crashes involved "jaws of life"
- Research Thats Helping To Fight Breast Cancer
- Relay For Life events happening in North Central Florida