Tattoo Removal: The Cost of Changing Your Mind
A tattoo is a lot like marriage. You can change your mind, but it will cost you time, money and may even leave a scar.
Most doctors agree removing a tattoo will either take the pop of a laser or the slice of a scalpel.
Linsey Leska chose surgery and Paige Mackenzie chose laser. Dr. Richard Sadove and Dr. Erica Canova show us the ins and outs of both processes.
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss Part 2
- Your Health: The 'Gastric Sleeve' Bariatric Surgery
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss
- Your Health: Robotic Precision For Knee Replacement Surgeries
- Women's Health Handbook Part 1: What to expect in your 20's
- 5/20/13 Fitzness Minute: Amp up your Walks
- Your Health: Gluten-Free Recipes
- Health Care Cost Estimates Released
- 8/12/13 Fitzness Minute: Your Sneaker Guide
- Changes Proposed for Stand Your Ground Law