Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
When a picture shared on Facebook depicted criminal activity, two men ended up behind bars.
Alleged gang members from Marion County, 23-year-old Mario McDonald and 27-year-old Joseph Edwards were arrested after they posted a Facebook photo shpwing them holding a shotgun.
Both men are already convicted felons, and suspected members of a street gang known as the "Crazy White Boys."
A warrant was issued for both men shortly after the photo was discovered, as it is standard practice for dectectives to look on social media outlets of suspects or criminals.
Both men were booked into the Marion County jail, and are charged with possesion of a firearm by a convicted felon, as well as recruiting members to a known criminal street gang.
- Facebook Photo Leads to Arrest of Two Alleged Gang Members
- Burglar arrested on more than two-dozen charges
- Two arrested for cigarette theft
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County
- Man Accused of Taking Picture of a Minor in a Bathroom
- Cloud 9 Shooting Suspects Arrested
- Undercover Investigation Arrests Two in Columbia County
- Two arrested after allegedly making meth in public park
- Two Marion County Sheriff's Officials Come Under Fire After Internal Investigations
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft