Marion County Scammers Caught
Authorities is Marion County have caught up with a pair of scammers.
The men were accused of failing to repair the driveways they had promised to, last week. They were working for a company called Tri-Sum Asphalt.
Marion County Sheriff'd Deputies say both men were caught this morning.
The owner of Tri-Sum Asphalt offered to fix one of the woman's driveway for $50, but when the work was finished, she says he charged her $1000.
Another woman gave him $180 in cash.
- Scammer in Ocala Acting as Driveway Repair Man
- Driveway Repair Scammers in Marion County
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Neighbors voice concerns after corrections office shot, killed in driveway
- High Price of Repairing Sinkholes
- Hotel Scammer Caught in Orlando
- Credit Card Scammer Arrested
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture