The Florida Highway Patrol Increases Patrols For "Staying Alive On I-75" Initiative
The Florida Highway Patrol is teaming up with 5 other states in an effort to keep the roadways safe.
"Staying Alive On I-75" is a traffic enforcement initiative in support of a nationwide effort to reduce the number of traffic deaths in the United States.
From Florida to Michigan, agencies in each state will focus on distracted driving.
Law officials have selected four weekends for increased patrol.
During the three day period troopers will be checking for aggressive drivers, speeders, seat belt use and commercial vehicle safety.
- Saints "Staying Alive" in JUCO World Series
- New Program Urges Students to "Stay Fresh, Man"
- Manhunt Over For Car Thief
- Tim Tebow Debuts Jockey "Stay Cool" Campaign
- Florida Highway Patrol Up For Reaccreditation
- I-75 Accident Takes One More Life, Total Of Three
- Woman Who Crashed into Bicyclist was Under Influence
- Man hit and killed in Marion County
- Lake City woman killed in early morning crash
- Highway assault in Marion County