Bed Bug Problem at Gainesville Hotel
GAINESVILLE - Alachua county health officials say they have seen an increase in complaints regarding bed bugs, and one hotel in town may be part of this unpleasant problem.
Ainee Fladenmuller from North Carolina spent last weekend in Gainesville at the Baymont Inn Hotel near I-75.
Though its location was convenient, what she found inside wasn't.
Fladenmuller says she worries for the safety of others staying at the hotel, especially after Baymont Inn is completely booked this weekend, possibly because of Gatornationals.
We did try reaching out to the hotel for a comment but the general manager was unavailable to talk to us.
- Former Employee Claims Paramount Plaza Hotel Fired Her For Speaking Up About Bed Bugs
- Bed Bug Infestation In Northeast Gainesville Apartment
- New Cost Effective Bed Bug Trap Developed by UF Research Labs
- Bed Bug Population on the Rise
- Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
- New Website Offers Tips on Bed Bug Prevention and Control for Students
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Keep Biting!
- Sniffing Out Bed Bugs
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!
- UF Heats Up Those Bed Bugs