A Newberry Home Saved From Sinkhole
There could be a happy ending to the story about a home in Newberry that sits over a sinkhole.
We first told you last week about the homeowner who has been dealing with sinkhole repairs for months.
Monday, engineers started pouring grout in pipes that were drilled below Donna Gillis' home.
Engineers estimate they will need about 350 yards of grout to fill the hole.
Last August, engineers inspected Gillis' home and found a cavern nearly 30 feet deep was developing below her home.
Because she has catastrophic insurance that covered sinkholes, they will cover her costs.
- Newberry Home to Undergo Sinkhole Repairs After Cavern Discovered Underneath
- Sinkhole Repairs in Newberry Home
- Dog Saved From Rush Hour Traffic
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- 11 Year Old Boy From Wisconsin Saves His Money and Donates it to Police Department
- Marine Arrives Home from Mexican Jail
- Ex-Tarzan Actor Arrested; Big Cats Taken from Home
- Newberry Watermelon Festival
- Santa and Mrs. Claus Talk About Newberry's Festival of Lights
- Another Possible Sinkhole, Residents Forced to Evacuate