Track Walk for Those Who Can't
At the final day of Gatornationals on Sunday, the Darrel Gwynn Foundation held their "Track Walk For Those Who Can't".
The foundation gave wheelchairs to Wesley Johnson and Zynetta Johnson, both who were injured in car accidents and were denied claims by Medicaid for a power chair.
Creator of the foundation, Darrel Gwynn, was one of the NHRA's all-time best "top fuel" drivers until a racing accident left him paralyzed.
Since 2002, the foundation has given away around $7,500,000 worth of wheelchairs to those in need.
- Kid Who Can't Eat Fundraiser
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- "Certified Substitutes" Can't Replace Full-time Teachers
- UF Students Can't Use Haiti footage
- Kid's Central: Helping Find Homes For Those Who Need It Most
- Record Hits on Mag's 'Women Can't Have It All' Story
- Court: Florida Man Can't Be Held As Sex Offender
- Obama Campaign: Romney Can't Buy the Presidency
- Gov. Scott Says Families Can't Afford Tuition Hike