Deadly Marion County Crash
A crash in Marion County leaves one man dead.
While traveling south on state road 19, Carlos Rivera veered off into the left shoulder in his Toyota Sequoia, causing the fatal crash.
State troopers say when Rivera tried to get back on the road, he over corrected. He hit several trees, causing his car to come to a rest.
Rivera was not wearing a seatbelt, which caused him to be thrown from the car.
He was pronounced dead on the scene.
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Deadly Crash in Marion County
- Deadly crash kills man in Marion County
- Deadly Crash in Dixie County
- Two dead after crashes in Marion County
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
- One person dead in early morning crash on CR 234
- Man found dead in Fort McCoy
- Hit and run leaves Ocala man dead
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured