Deadly Marion County Crash
A crash in Marion County leaves one man dead.
While traveling south on state road 19, Carlos Rivera veered off into the left shoulder in his Toyota Sequoia, causing the fatal crash.
State troopers say when Rivera tried to get back on the road, he over corrected. He hit several trees, causing his car to come to a rest.
Rivera was not wearing a seatbelt, which caused him to be thrown from the car.
He was pronounced dead on the scene.
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
- Marion County Teen Dies In Crash On Graduation Day
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Deadly Head-On Crash In Marion County
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Deadly Plane Crash in Marion County
- Deadly Crash on US 301 in Hawthorne
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County