Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI
The first piece of evidence has been released regarding Gainesville mayor Craig Lowe's DUI last Month.
It is a receipt from the bar where he spent the evening before crashing his car in northeast Alachua County on March 21st.
The receipt backs Lowe's statement that he drank three beers that night.
But the time stamp on it is 1:21am… More than three hours after Lowe told authorities he had his final drink.
The beer is a micro-brew that as a much higher alcohol content than most beers.
Lowe had no comment on the receipt.
- Receipt Released from Night of Mayor Lowe's Arrest, as Poll Shows Braddy With Slim Lead
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- New Video of Mayor Lowe's DUI Arrest Raises Questions of Preferential Treatment
- What's the Next Step for Mayor Lowe Following His DUI Arrest?
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- Mayor Craig Lowe Could Still Win The Election
- Mayor Craig Lowe Arrested
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Delivers Sate of the City Address
- City Commissioner Craig Lowe to Run for Mayor