Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography
Matthew Long, 24, of Marion County is behind bars for possession of child pornography.
Undercover detectives with the Sheriff's Office discovered the porn had been downloaded at Long's address.
Long admitted to detectives he has been watching child porn for the past seven years.
He was taken into custody and faces nine counts related to child porn.
His bond is set at $170,000.
- Marion County Man Arrested on Multiple Charges of Child Pornography
- Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
- Man Accused Of Possessing, Distributing Child Pornography
- Man arrested after posting child pornography on Photobucket
- Summerfield Business Owner Charged with Child Pornography
- Officer indicted for possessing child pornography
- Eighth Grader Faces Child Pornography Charges
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- DCF Spokesperson Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
- Broadcaster Steve Babik Charged With Possession of Child Porn