Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography
Matthew Long, 24, of Marion County is behind bars for possession of child pornography.
Undercover detectives with the Sheriff's Office discovered the porn had been downloaded at Long's address.
Long admitted to detectives he has been watching child porn for the past seven years.
He was taken into custody and faces nine counts related to child porn.
His bond is set at $170,000.
- Levy County man charged with child pornography
- Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
- Marion County Man Arrested on Multiple Charges of Child Pornography
- Summerfield Business Owner Charged with Child Pornography
- Man Accused Of Possessing, Distributing Child Pornography
- Man arrested after posting child pornography on Photobucket
- Officer indicted for possessing child pornography
- Eighth Grader Faces Child Pornography Charges
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges