Marion Shooter Caught
MARION COUNTY-A Marion County murder suspect is finally behind bars.
Lamar Lee Maddox, 36, is accused of shooting and killing 25 year old, Brandon Wayne Simmons.
It was in Umatilla where the shooting occured saturday afternoon.
Maddox's family said he'd threatened to kill his ex-girlfriend. When Simmons tried to protect the woman, he was shot.
After the car Maddox drove was found by deputies, he was booked into the Pinellas County jail.
Maddox will be extradited to Marion County where he faces a second degree murder charge.
- Marion County Scammers Caught
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Attempted ATM Theft Caught on Tape
- Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
- Life Sentence for Ohio Teen Shooter
- Accused Shooter Appeals Judge's Denial Of Bail
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- Caught In The Act
- Crash Caught On Camera