Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car
The Alachua County Sheriff's Office has made two DUI arrests in two days, with both suspects having young children in their cars while drinking and driving.
The first was 42 year-old Patricia Ayoub.
Deputies say she almost fell to the ground while performing field sobriety tests and blew .16 on the breathalyzer.
She had two 6 year-olds in the car; one was her child and the other a friend's.
The second person arrested was 51 year-old Argelis Guilamo.
He blew .192 on the breathalyzer.
The man had his son in the front seat.
- Two Men Arrested for Car Burglaries
- Two Missing Children Found Safe, Asleep in a Car
- Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
- Car Crash Claims Two Children's Lives
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
- Two Arrested In Rape Of Teenage Girl
- Undercover Investigation Arrests Two in Columbia County
- Two Suspects Arrested in Overnight Shooting