Governor Scott Urges State Universities to Turn Down Tuition Increase
The University of Florida Board of Trustees is meeting this week as Governor Rick Scott is urging state universities to turn down an automatic tuition increase.
The tuition hike is based on inflation and this fall would be 1.7%.
Governor Scott is telling university presidents they must lower other fees if they cannot avoid the hike.
If universities give up the automatic hike, they could face problems getting more money from lawmakers next year.
- Governor Scott to Sue VA
- Venezuelan Protesters Ask Governor Scott For Help
- Sit In Inside of Governor Scott's Office
- Governor Scott's Response to Stand Your Ground Law
- Scott Still Undecided on Florida University Tuition
- Power of Tuition
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Undocumented Students Demand In-State Tuition At UF
- Governor Rick Scott Schedules Lethal Injection for Convicted Killer
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education