Levy County Holds 2nd Annual Public Safety Expo
This past weekend, the Bronson Youth League Field hosted the 2nd annual Levy County Public Safety Expo.
Paramedics, firefighters and law enforcement officers were all on hand to raise awareness about public safety.
Sparky the Fire Dog joined children as they watched emergency demonstrations and learned CPR.
The newest law enforcement and emergency vehicles were also showcased.
Firefighters and paramedics showed the public how they can rescue people in emergency situations.
Officials say that, with 41,000 residents, this is the best way to raise awareness about what Levy County has to offer the community when it comes to public safety.
- Levy County Public Safety Expo
- Seminole County Holds Hurricane Expo for Families
- GPD Holds Family Field Day Over the Weekend
- Youth Soccer League Member Charged with Embezzlement
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Alachua County Schools Hold Annual Meet and Greet for Parents and Students
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Fair
- Alachua County Department of Public Safety Facing Cuts, Job Losses
- Attendees of Annual ADA Expo Warned to be Well-Prepared for Emergencies
- Alachua County 4H Holding Open House