Man Jailed For Scalding Baby Bath
ALACHUA - A man is behind bars today after placing his toddler in a scalding hot bath of water.
Camille Telusma is charged with cruelty towards a child and child neglect after placing his 2 year old daughter in a hot bath wednesday. He told deputies that he didn't mean to do so.
The child was severely burned on her toes and doctors say that she may need a skin graft.
Telusma is being held in the Alachua County jail on $40,000 bond.
- North Florida Man in Jail After Riding His Horse While Drunk
- Alachua County Jail Inmate Attempts Suicide
- Marion County May Put Jail Up For Sale
- Turn Over the "Bath Salts"
- Bath Salts Becoming a Bigger Issue
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Man Feeds Baby Bleach
- Man on Trial for Murder in the Death of Baby Cousin
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Baby Aardvark Born in Illinois Zoo