Police Looking for Missing Dunnellon Man with Dementia
The Marion County Sheriff's Office is looking for 90 year-old William Weber Koenig, who is in the early stages of dementia.
Authorities believe he left his home Wednesday morning and could be traveling to Saint Simons, Georgia to visit his girlfriend, who has severe Alzheimer's.
Koenig's home was checked and deputies found his checkbook and credit cards on the kitchen counter.
His car, a white 2002 Chrysler Concorde with Florida tag UFV0Z, is missing.
Koenig is six feet tall and weighs 205 pounds with blue eyes and gray hair.
Anyone with information is asked to contact their local police.
- ASO Deputies Find Missing Man with Lifesaver Program
- Deputies Searching for Missing Dunnellon Man
- Ocala Police Looking for Counterfeiter
- Ocala Police Looking for Goodwill Donation Thief
- Gainesville Police Looking for Missing and Endangered Woman
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Police Look For Three Suspects Accused Of Robbing Lake City Man
- Police Say Gainesville Man Burglarized Home While Looking For Work
- Police Still Looking for Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Teenage Girl