Teen Charged For Stabbing His Father
GAINESVILLE- A teenager is behind bars after he stabbed his father in the chest.
Bamboo Flute Blanchard, 18, stabbed William Blanchard, with a pocket knife his little brother had been playing with. The incident occurred on 49th Drive off of Hawthorne Road.
Authorities said that he wondered what it would be like to kill someone, then he rubbed the knife across his own chest. Investigators say that his motive for stabbing his dad is an unorthodox one.
Blanchard is being charged with attempted premeditated first degree murder.
- Gainesville Man Arrested After Stabbing Father
- Columbia County Teen Arrested for Killing His Father
- Son Charged With Murdering His Own Father, Police Investigating Motive
- Teen Shot By Grandfather, Charges May Be Filed
- Daughter And Father Save Three Teens From Burning Car
- Mother Charged with Fatal Stabbing of Son
- Teen Burn Victim, Arrested on Drug Charges
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI