Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
Marion County Sheriff's Office detectives have issued a warrant for a woman who admitted to stabbing a man.
Kimberly Collins, who is currently in Oklahoma, told detectives in that state that she stabbed the man who she claims is her roommate about three weeks ago.
She told authorities that she was tired of abuse, so she stabbed him and then hitchhiked to Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City Police then contacted Marion County authorities to check on the Manuel Amaral, who lives in Ocala.
Deputies found the man dead inside.
Collins remains with the Oklahoma City Police Department, charged with second degree murder.
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- 2 Men Arrested and Charged With Murder in Ocala
- Zimmerman Trial Day 7: State Tries to Prove Key Elements of Second Degree Murder Charge
- Second-Degree Murder Charge in Trayvon Martin Case
- Ocala man charged with murder
- Man arrested on attempted murder charges following attack at bar
- Teacher's Aide Charged With Second Degree Felony
- Gainesville Man Guilty of Second Degree Murder
- Detectives searching for 19 year old suspected of second degree murder
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges