Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
GAINESVILLE- A Gainesville man faces sexual battery charges.
According to the Gainesville Police Department, Joshua Banks and the female victim were watching TV when he began wrestling her trying to pin her down.
Banks forced himself on the woman against her will and she tried to fight back by biting his neck.
Banks later admitted to having intercourse with the woman.
He is now behind bars with no bond.
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges
- Gainesville man charged with sexual assault
- Fanning Springs man charged with sexual battery
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
- ASO Searching for Suspect in Attempted Sexual Battery
- Two men arrested for sexual battery