Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
Over the weekend, Stephone Johnson was seen by the repair shop owner rummaging through a car.
The shop owner proceeded to call the authorities.
Police found the man as he was leaving the property.
Johnson was arrested for burglary and drug possession.
Surveillance video shows him entering three other vehicles on the property earlier in the week.
Johnson claims to be homeless and says he has been entering the cars in order to sleep.
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Gainesville Man Stopped for Seat Belt Violation, Arrested for Drug Possession
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Helmet Thief Behind Bars
- Man Dressed as Rambo Arrested After Bar Shooting
- Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography