Two Men Arrested for Car Burglaries
OCALA- Two men are facing multiple charges for vehicle burglaries in Ocala.
Samuel Mays, 39, and Eugene McCray, 52, were both arrested on Monday.
Ocala Police detectives say the men went to the Carmen's Car Mart in Ocala, broke the windows of some cars and then stole the CD players inside.
Detectives think McCray is the one who drove and Mays is the one who stole the items.
Both are facing more than ten charges related to burglary, grand theft and criminal mischief.
- Two Men Arrested for Drugs, Suspected of Burglaries
- Two men arrested on drug trafficking charges
- Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse
- Four Men Arrested For Burglary in Marion County
- Two Men Injured in Small Plane Crash
- Four Arrested Following String Of Car Burglaries
- Car Crash in Dixie County; Two Men Airlifted to Shands
- Vigil For Two Men Killed in Car Accident Ends Sooner Than Expected
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County