Local Nonprofit Works to Fight Dystonia
It affects about half a million Americans everyday.
Dystonia is a neurological movement disorder that can cause painful postures and movements.
To talk more about the disorder and the search for a cure, Jacob Wychulis of Tyler's Hope for a Dystonia Cure stopped by the studio.
For more information on the organization, this weekend's fundraising event, and how you can help, visit tylershope.org.
- Heroes Among Us: 11 yr old Samantha Battles Dystonia
- PHIT America Works to Fight Obesity and Inactivity
- "Measure of Success" Part 3: Making It Work
- 9/10/12 Fitzness Minute: Working Around Injury
- 4/1/13 Fitzness Minute: WORK-outs
- Fitzness Minute 6/10/13 Technology and Working Out
- Third Annual Empty Bowls Event Fighting Hunger in North Central Florida
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Top Dystonia Researchers in Town
- Non-profit Group Claims GRU Customers Are Improperly Taxed