Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old
GAINESVILLE--A Gainesville woman was arrested after she was seen shoving a child to the ground.
28-year-old Kerreima Walker-Mitchell was taken into custody for child abuse over the weekend.
According to a witness, Walker-Mitchell's son was in a fight with a 7-year-old boy; Walker-Mitchell allegedly shoved that 7-year-old to the ground after the fight was broken up.
Police say she was positively identified by the victim and a witness.
Walker-Mitchell was taken to the Alachua County Jail, where she later bonded.
- 7-year-old struck by school bus
- Bus driver cleared after running over 7-year-old
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Town on edge after 7-year-old kidnapped
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- 106-year-old Williston Man Votes
- Dontavious Copeland Sentenced in Shooting Death of 15-year-old
- 104-year-old Man Celebrates Birthday
- Funeral Service for 13-Year-Old Ashley Ertle
- 9-year-old boy dies in Hog Valley fire