Man Pulls Gun During Panhandling Dispute
A dispute during panhandling ended with a knife and gun being pulled, and a man in jail.
Gainesville police say Nathaniel Sullivan, got into an argument with another man, who was trying to panhandle Sullivan for money. GPD says Sullivan became angry with the man and pulled out a large knife, and then a gun.
After some threats, Sullivan left. Police caught up with him and ordered him to stop. He refused, forcing officers to detain him.
Sullivan was charged with aggravated assault and resisting an officer.
- Man Pulls Gun on Wife, Takes Friend Hostage
- Man Uses Plastic Gun To Rob Two Women
- Panhandle Man Sleeping on Tracks Killed by Train
- Gainesville Man Pulls Knife on Girlfriend and Her Alleged Lover
- Interlachen Man Starts Domestic Dispute, Has Brief Standoff with Deputies
- Man Faces Attempted Murder Charge Over MySpace Dispute
- Man Shot by Deputies after Domestic Dispute
- Deputies: Man Shoots at Wife in Alcohol-Fueled Dispute
- Man Resentenced to Die for Killing Panhandle Teen
- Deputies Find Stash Of Drugs During Traffic Stop