Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala
According to Ocala Fire Rescue, the crash occurred just after 8 AM Tuesday morning.
The car hit a utility pole on the side of Jacksonville Road at NE 28th Street.
The driver is said to have had a medical problem and was unconcious when paramedics arrived on scene.
The driver and a passenger were both taken to the hospital.
- FHP: One Person Killed in Single-Car Accident On I-75, Rainy Weather to Blame
- Residents Recovering After Four-Car Crash
- UF introduces new student Emergency Medical Response unit on campus
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Inside of Ocala's Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Training
- Serious Two Car Accident Might Have Involved a Third Vehicle
- Law Enforcement on the Lookout for Person Responsible for Setting Squad Cars on Fire
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County
- One Class at a Time: Meet May Winner Antonia Brewster