Pregnant Woman Arrested For Attacking Boyfriend
Gainesville police arrested 24 year old Latearra Jackson after she got into a fight with her boyfriend.
According to the victim, on Monday night the two got into an argument when Jackson struck the victim in the face. The victim then asked Jackson to get out of his car. As Jackson got out, she grabbed a metal ashtray and hit the victim with it.
Jackson also shattered the victim's window with the ashtray. She was arrested and taken to the Alachua County jail. She has since bonded out.
Jackson is four months pregnant.
- Woman Burns Boyfriends Son
- Tragic End For Pregnant Woman
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Gainesville Woman Arrested for Drugs, Says She Needed Money for Son's Birthday
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- Woman confesses to stabbing boyfriend
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
- Woman stabs boyfriend with screwdriver