Family Displaced After Fire
A family from Williston spent the night in a motel after a fire damaged their home early Thursday morning.
Officials say the fire started in the bedroom at a window air conditioning unit. Everyone who lives in the home is safe. The American Red Cross has offered them help for three days, including housing, food, and clothing.
The family is displaced from their home until the power can be turned back on.
- Late Night Fire Leaves More Than a Dozen Displaced
- Displaced Families Question if Landlords are Committing Fraud
- Family Escapes Car Fire
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Ohio Family Found After Night in Everglades
- Flood Waters Can Displace Wildlife
- Live Oak Opens Shelter for Displaced Debby Residents
- Medical Group Under Fire by Gay Rights Activists
- Lake City Officer Fired
- Fire at Gainesville Dollar General