Man Arrested After High Speed Chase
A Marion County man has been arrested after a high speed chase Wednesday night.
Marion County sheriff's deputies tried to pull over 21 year old Trevin Jackson for an illegal window tint, but it appears jackson had other ideas. He lead deputies on a wild chase through southwest Ocala.
When he did finally stop his vehicle, he was arrested. Marion County deputies charged him with driving wthout a license, possession of cocaine and fleeing the scene.
As of last night, he is in the Marion County jail, bond set at more than 11,000 dollars.
- Man killed after high speed chase with deputies
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in Putnam County high-speed chase
- High speed chase leads to manhunt
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Serial Bank Robber Caught After High Speed Chase
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- Fort White Man Leads Deputies On A High Speed Chase
- Man, 77, Leads Deputies On Multi-County High Speed Chase
- High Speed Chase Ends With Dramatic Crash