Man Stabbed In Home
A Windsor man was stabbed in his home Wednesday night.
A next door neighbor heard yelling as he was having dinner with his family. When he came to the front door, he saw a man he recognized as his neighbor bleeding from the throat. That's when he called 911.
The neighbor, who refused to give his name or talk on camera, said the man had only been living next door for about four or five months.
Alachua County sheriff's deputies responded to the call, and the scene is still under investigation.
- Gainesville Man Stabbed In The Back
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Teen Charged For Stabbing His Father
- Man Found Dead Inside Olivia Newton-John's Jupiter Home
- Man Flies Ku Klux Klan and Confederate Flag Outside His Home
- Elderly Woman Stabbed During Home Invasion
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- A Newberry Home Saved From Sinkhole