Man Stabbed In Home
A Windsor man was stabbed in his home Wednesday night.
A next door neighbor heard yelling as he was having dinner with his family. When he came to the front door, he saw a man he recognized as his neighbor bleeding from the throat. That's when he called 911.
The neighbor, who refused to give his name or talk on camera, said the man had only been living next door for about four or five months.
Alachua County sheriff's deputies responded to the call, and the scene is still under investigation.
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Stabbed In The Back
- Woman stabs man over missing beer
- Gainesville Man Arrested After Stabbing Father
- CCSO: Man stabs ex-girlfriend
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Gainesville man arrested for throwing bricks at home
- Teen Charged For Stabbing His Father
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death