Wild Waters May Shut Down
Wild Waters Water Park at Silver Springs in Ocala may soon be shut down.
A Silver Springs advisory group is recommending it close to improve the park's desirability. Reports suggest the closure of the park would help in the beautification and treatment of storm water in the silver springs area.
The recommendation comes after several meetings about the future of the park. The state of Florida owns both Silver Springs park and Wild Waters.
Wild Waters has been open since 1978.
- Plans to Remove Wild Waters in Silver Springs
- Wild Waters To Be Removed From Silver Springs
- Wild Waters park robbed during closing weekend
- Silver Springs Giraffe Dies
- Murder investigation underway in Silver Springs Shores
- Improving Water Quality in Silver Springs
- Muddy Waters for Silver Springs
- Families upset over Silver Springs water park closing
- Silver Springs Theme Park May Be Transformed Into a State Park
- I-75 lanes shut down for 6 hours following deadly crash